Shipping Coordinator – 1st Shift.
Pay - $18.00+/hr
Excellent opportunity to join a company in growth mode! We are working with our customer in Waukesha to fill a 1st shift Shipping position. You will enjoy working for an innovative company that is making continuous investments to be an industry leader. If you have previous experience in a Shipping coordinator role, we want to hear from you! This position will also serve as a backup for assembly and inventory control.
You will play a critical role ensuring that customers receive their orders accurately and in a timely manner.
What You Will Do
- Package and prepare individual cartons or pallets for shipment.
- Operate box taping machine and pallet lift tables.
- Put quantities of finished goods into inventory rolls and to load shipments into trucks.
- Put quantities of finished goods into inventory.
- Generate shipping documents.
- Frequently lift and carry boxes on average 30- 50 pounds
- UPS/FED EX/LTL experience
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills: add, subtract, multiply, divide
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Self-starter who works well without immediate supervision
SourcePoint won the 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023 Top Choice Employment Agency in Greater Milwaukee in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Choice Awards! Come see why our candidates, employees and clients voted us the best to assist in your career search!