Senior Project Manager
Tampa, FL 33607 US
- Plans and develops all project activities from initiation to completion with engineering, procurement and construction management, where applicable.
- Point of contact with client in all matters relating to the contracted project delivery process.
- Effectively manage projects to meet or exceed the project objectives in accordance to the companies safety, quality standards and procedures.
- Lead and motivate the Project Team to successfully complete projects, while mitigating risks throughout execution.
- Participate in project costing and bid preparation.
- Review assigned project(s) with team to define project scope, determine work procedures/sequences, and develop schedules, budgets, staffing plans, vendor lists and progress billing points.
- Establish contractor-client liaison network to keep all interested parties informed of project planning, start date and work progress.
- Hold regularly scheduled project progress review meetings with team and management.
- BS in Engineering or equivalent relevant experience
- 20+ years experience in engineering and construction
- 10+ years project management experience on EPC projects
- Significant experience with Refinery, Petrochemical and Chemical projects
- PE registration preferred
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.