Staffworks Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61205/logos/square.png http://www.staffworksgroup.com http://www.staffworksgroup.com USD 15.00 HOUR true
Senior Lead Quality Inspector
Willoughby, OH 44094 US
Posted: 03/09/2023 2023-03-09 2023-04-24 Employment Type: Contract Job Number: JV627124112 Pay Rate: 15.00
Staffworks Group is now hiring for an experienced Qualify Inspector for a local broach manufacture in Willoughby, OH.
Under the guidance and supervision of the Quality Manager, this position is responsible for the quality and integrity of our manufactured product.
- Work from specification sheets, sketches, prints, work orders and verbal instructions to perform all inspections.
- Provide assistance to the Quality Manager for projects related to research and development, production technology and quality control as applicable.
- Inspect visual appearance of product and containers, quantity verification, maintaining dimensional and documentation accuracy. Measuring instruments that will be used include dial and vernier calipers, micrometers, optical comparator, height verniers, tape measures, dial indicators, and precision scales.
- Conduct first piece and in process inspections of manufactured product as required.
- Responsible for identification, documentation, segregation and reporting of non-conforming materials.
- Provide daily inspection report to Quality Manager.
- Maintain close working relationship with production personnel to ensure a smooth and efficient production flow of quality products.
- Perform SPC checks (statistical process control) and interprets charts as required. Training will be provided as applicable.
- Maintain clean, efficient and properly operating inspection equipment environment.
- Knowledge of quality processes, statistical process control experience a plus.
- Must be a self starter capable of working efficiently & effectively with minimal supervision, good oral communicator, methodical, meticulous and observant.
- Knowledge of production processes and products
- Ability to use measuring devices such as calipers, tape measure, micrometers, go/no go gauges and verniers.
- Working knowledge in interpreting engineering drawings.
- Ability to operate tow motor and obtain valid operator’s license.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
Salary: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
37812 Vine Street, Willoughby, OH 44094
*Equal Opportunity Employer*