Euclid, OH 44132 US
- A Quality Control Inspector is responsible for making sure that products meet a set of standards.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Inspects and approves 1st article.
- Inspects in-process production by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, returning products for re-work, and confirming re-work.
- Reviewing blueprints and specifications to compare produced goods.
- Recording inspection results by completing reports, summarizing re-works and wastes and inputting data into quality database
- Proven experience as quality inspector or relevant role
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Familiarity with quality systems requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies @ tight tolerance using an inspection tool such OD Micrometer, Height gage, Bore gage, Dial Caliper, etc
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience