Staffworks Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61205/logos/square.png http://www.staffworksgroup.com http://www.staffworksgroup.com USD 14 HOUR true
Canton, OH 44706 US
Posted: 03/22/2023 2023-03-22 2023-07-02 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Commercial/Light Industrial Job Number: PA9513830310 Pay Rate: $14 / hour
Injection Molding Production Handler
First Shift – start times and end times can vary
Staffworks Group is seeking IM Production Handlers for a leader in the design, development and manufacture of automotive fluid management and systems components located in Canton.
This position labels and packages all injection molded parts while inspecting for any molding defects.
- Visually inspect finished molded product to ensure compliance with quality specifications.
- Pack, label and scan all product as required per IQMS BOM.
- Keep equipment and area clean.
- Provides input for continuous improvement.
- Completes all necessary paperwork and production recording in a timely manner.
- Assist in enforcing all company and safety policies.
- Perform other duties as directed by the IM Process Technician Supervisor and/or Plant Manager.
Skills and Requirements
- Prior Injection Molding experience a plus
- Must be able to perform basic math.
- Must be capable of communicating needs to IM Process Technician Supervisor and co-workers.
- Must be capable of performing multiple operations.
- Familiarity with computer systems is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to stand 3-4 hours at a time.
- Must be able to periodically lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to push, pull and bend.
Apply here, email a copy of your resume for review, or call to schedule an orientation at the address and number below:
6111 Oak Tree Blvd, Suite 170
Cleveland, OH 44131