Canton, OH 44706 US
- Visually inspect finished molded product to ensure compliance with quality specifications.
- Pack, label and scan all product as required per IQMS BOM.
- Keep equipment and area clean.
- Provides input for continuous improvement.
- Completes all necessary paperwork and production recording in a timely manner.
- Assist in enforcing all company and safety policies.
- Perform other duties as directed by the IM Process Technician Supervisor and/or Plant Manager.
- Prior Injection Molding experience a plus
- Must be able to perform basic math.
- Must be capable of communicating needs to IM Process Technician Supervisor and co-workers.
- Must be capable of performing multiple operations.
- Familiarity with computer systems is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to stand 3-4 hours at a time.
- Must be able to periodically lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to push, pull and bend.