Milwaukee, WI 53224 US
- Operate polishing and buffing equipment to consistently obtain desired finish and quality standards on manufactured metal parts.
- Select wheels, abrasives, and equipment best suited for type of job.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Pneumatic and/or electric handheld polishing equipment
- Apply and manipulate wheels, dressings, and abrasives exercising proper pressure and duration to polish, grind welds, and buff using care to maintain contours, radii, close dimensions, and relative shape.
- Polish all stock parts and specials in all materials.
- Help train, develop, and coach employees to facilitate an environment of Teamwork
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment.
- Maintain appropriate housekeeping and safety standards within the department and plant.
- Other duties as assigned.