Staffworks Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61205/logos/square.png http://www.staffworksgroup.com http://www.staffworksgroup.com USD 21.20 HOUR true
Personal Care Worker
Rhinelander, WI 54501 US
Posted: 03/29/2023 2023-03-29 2023-07-02 Employment Type: Contract Job Number: SFW22477679 Pay Rate: $21.20 / hour
Work for a company that appreciates you!!! Nicolet Staffing – Supportive Home Care is seeking dedicated, reliable and responsible Personal Care Workers in Rhinelander, and all other surrounding areas.
Nicolet Staffing, A Staffworks Group, Inc. offers a wide range of training opportunities, employee incentive, and potential for a monetary raise after your first 90 days, with good attendance. Nicolet Supportive Home Care offers mileage reimbursement, for when completing errands and transportation assistance for your client’s. Weekly payroll is a PLUS! We also offer insurance; Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, Life Insurance and Wellness visits.
There are no minimum hours you need to work, but to stay active with client, an average minimum of 5 hours/weekly is suggested. Scheduling is based off applicant’s availability. Flex scheduling. No mandated hours or client’s.
Experience is preferred; however, we will offer paid training for the right canadite.
Requirements: Must have a Valid Driver’s License and Proof of Insurance. Must be 18 years of age. Have great motivational and communication skills.
- Provide clients with assistance as needed, including helping with bathing and other personal hygiene activities.
- Assist clients with certain physical activities, such as walking, getting into or out of bed, dressing and climbing stairs.
- Maintain detailed records of services provided to each client that includes any progress or other changes in the health of the client.
- Take part in discussions about the client with the rest of the health care team. Communicating to the Team Lead of any changes or noticed observations.
- Perform agreed-upon and authorized household duties for the client, including running errands, light cleaning, cooking and laundry.
- Advise clients and families on alterations that will keep your client safe in their own home.
Supportive Home Care Applicants must be able to provide 3 positive working references.
Equal Opportunity Employer