Staffworks Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61205/logos/square.png http://www.staffworksgroup.com http://www.staffworksgroup.com USD 15.00 HOUR true
Personal Care Worker
Rhinelander, WI 54501 US
Posted: 01/19/2023 2023-01-19 2023-04-24 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Job Number: SFW22483237 Pay Rate: 15.00
Supportive Home Care: $15-27/hour Private Home Care: $17/hour The Personal Care Worker is a Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) or a Personal Care Worker (P.C.W.) who has been trained in providing supportive and personal care duties. The duties of a Personal Care Worker include the following: Assisting with routine bodily functions, ambulation with or without mechanical aids, personal care including hair, oral hygiene, bathing, grooming, dressing, and may provide medication reminders to the client. Maintaining a safe and clean-living environment for the client includes light housekeeping, changing bed linens, dusting, vacuuming, laundry, preparing meals, grocery shopping, and other housekeeping tasks outlined in the care plan. Other tasks include providing medication reminders to the client, taking the client’s vital signs, recording input and output, observing, and promptly reporting changes in the client’s condition to the Office Manager, RN (if applicable) and or Case Manager. The Personal Care Worker completes documentation to accurately describe the cares provided for the client and promptly submits the documentation to the Office Manager by the due date. Oversight of the Personal Care Worker is provided by Office Manager or Registered Nurse (if applicable). The Personal Care Worker provides services in a manner that maintains the dignity, respect, and rights of all clients.
1. Assures that personal cares provided to the client is completed in a respectful manner that upholds the dignity and rights for all clients.
2. Demonstrates the competencies required for Personal Care Workers.
3. Follows the client’s plan of care as outlined by the Office Manager, Case Manager or Registered Nurse (if applicable).
4. Completes all client documentation accurately and promptly as provided daily.
5. Reports any changes in patient condition to the Office Manager, Case Manager or Registered Nurse (if applicable).
6. Follows the policy as outlined for client emergencies.
7. Assures that Personal Care Worker assignments are appropriate based on the skills of the caregiver.
8. Reports any concerns regarding client abuse, neglect, or misappropriation of property immediately to the Office Manager for investigation. 9. Uses effective listening and communication skills with client and staff interactions.
10. Keeps client appointment times as agreed upon.
11. Provides a safe environment and promotes quality client care through adherence to established policies and procedures.
12. Demonstrates a commitment to service, organizational values, and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
13. Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, staff, families, and clients.
14. Participates in required annual and educational trainings.
15. Maintains confidentiality and always protects sensitive patient data.
16. Maintains attendance at an acceptable level of attendance as outline in the Attendance Policy.
17. Assures that an occurrence report is completed for all critical incidents and that any incident is report to the Registered Nurse and/or Office Manager immediately.
18. Adheres to Infection Control standards to prevent the transmission of infectious diseases.
Summary Do you have a passion to help others? Want to make your own schedule? Get Paid WEEKLY? Why not become a Personal Care Worker!
No experience or training? No problem! Our team at Nicolet Staffing is willing to train you to work one-on-one with a client in their home.
*Compensation and Benefits* • Salary: $15-27 per hour, based upon client/client needs • Flexible Schedule, 2 - 40 hours available each week • Health, Dental, Vision, Short term disability, and Life insurance benefits are offered! • Mileage Reimbursement *Requirements* • PCW training (will provide training for the right individual) • Caring and compassionate demeanor • Ability to pass drug screen • Valid driver's license and personal vehicle
*Responsibilities* • Provide personal care and assistance with activities of daily living, including; shopping, meal prep, cleaning, laundry, bathing, and similar care. • Treat patients with dignity and respect.
Equal Opportunity Employer