Staffworks Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61205/logos/square.png http://www.staffworksgroup.com http://www.staffworksgroup.com USD 15.00 HOUR true
Green Bay, WI 54311 US
Posted: 02/28/2023 2023-02-28 2023-04-24 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Commercial/Light Industrial Job Number: CE922924228 Pay Rate: 15.00
PRODUCTION WORKER -LEVEL I
Assigned to a variety of production lines. Perform repetitive packaging, dumping, palletizing with occasional feeding of various customer product. Maintain attention to detail of customer specification to meet the customers’ demands. Complies with all safety, quality, and GMP requirements.
Performs repetitive packaging and assembly operations to mass-package products such as paper and food products by performing the following duties.
- Understands production work instructions
- Repeatedly dumps and opens original customer packing
- Grabs, dumps, pulls or otherwise removes product from customer packaging
- Occasionally places or inserts parts in specified relationship to each other
- Packs finished product dependent on customer specification
- Works at different work areas as production needs require but willing to work on the same equipment daily
- Rotates every hour to another position where applicable
- Inspects quality product while in every position
- Cleans work area thoroughly before leaving at the end of shift
- Positively contributes to meeting or exceeding target production efficiencies on a regular basis
- Performs in line quality checks as assigned
- Exhibits and maintains a high level of quality and safety standards
- Demonstrates and promotes the Company Values
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED
No prior experience or training required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and achieve overall performance goals. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions and deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Production experience preferred
- Packaging experience preferred
- Safety focus
- Results oriented
- Flexible and adaptable; easily adjusts
- Solves issues utilizing analytical skills and creativity
- Effectively communicates both orally and in writing
- Customer focus
- Able to deal with conflict in a professional, composed manner
- Ethical practice, trustworthy
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; bend and twist, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold, extreme heat, and vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.