Perry, OH 44081 US
- Assisting shipping department with weighing, banding, and packaging materials
- Operate Overhead cranes
- Utilize ERP system for data management.
- Maintain all aspects of product quality including selection and appearance of material, dimensional tolerance, weight, piece count and pre-process, in-process, and post process inspections.
- Assist with handling quality issues.
- Report machine malfunctions
- Operate packaging equipment and all warehouse equipment in a safe and reliable manner.
- Report all equipment failures to immediate supervisor as needed.
- Maintain a safe and healthful work environment by practicing safe work habits, good housekeeping procedures and adhering to safety guidelines.
- Wear all proper protective equipment as required in work and accordance with Safety Policy and OSHA standards. Items may include safety glasses, safety shoes/boots, hearing protection, etc.
- Assist in other areas on as needed basis.
- Other job-related duties and special projects as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working with Steel (preferred)
- Basic computer skills such as data entry and retrieval.
- Experience working in an industrial environment preferred
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Intermediate level math, mechanical and computer skills.
- Communicate with management and co-workers in an effective manner.
- Maintain neat and orderly conditions in work are and help maintain and promote safe conditions throughout the facility.
- Operate assigned equipment in a safe, effective, and efficient manner.
- Ability to walk or stand most of the day
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.