Staffworks Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61205/logos/square.png http://www.staffworksgroup.com http://www.staffworksgroup.com USD 18.00 HOUR true
HOLLAND, OH 43528 US
Posted: 02/16/2023 2023-02-16 2023-04-24 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Commercial/Light Industrial Job Number: CD882485215 Pay Rate: 18.00
Staffworks Group is assisting our customer in Holland Ohio, with hiring a Mounter. Our client is looking for someone who is wanting to advance within their company. This is a temp-to-hire position. As a Mounter, you will be operating a flat and rotary steel rule while cutting dies for different orders.
This is a great opportunity to learn a new trade and join a growing company.
Must know how to read a ruler.
*WEEKLY PAY, PTO, HEALTH BENEFITS, BONUSES*
Pay Rate: $18.00
Shifts: 1st 9 am-5 pm
Job Summary: Mount printing plates as required on the work order.
Primary Job Functions:
- Mount printing plates accurately on the appropriate material, roll them
down properly, and seal them correctly.
- Read and accurately interpret the work order and customer machine
- Use ink brayer to ink plates and pull a smooth covered proof.
- Proof the plates accurately and make one proof for company records, one
for the customer, and others as required on the work order.
- Clean plates thoroughly using the plate bath and package plates properly
to be shipped.
- Record all time and materials used for each job in Cyframe.
- Maintain the Opti-Chek equipment and calibrate it periodically.
Other Job Functions:
- Cut mounting material according to the work order and customer specifications.
- Sew or sonic weld lead edge strips or trail edge strips onto the material.
- Install grommets or slots as required.
- Performs manual layout of a RSC (Regular Slotted Carton) and simple die cuts from customer drawings or samples.
- Scan bar codes using a verifier to ensure the bar code is correct.
- Performs all job duties safely and in accordance with the company quality guidelines.
- Performs general housekeeping to keep the area clean.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to read and understand job order instructions.
- Able to perform mathematical calculations including fractions accurately.
Equal Opportunity Employer