Canton, OH 44706 US
- Maintain acceptable levels of raw material at presses.
- Mix material blends per the IQMS BOM.
- Ensure all containers are properly identified.
- Maintain material inventories in IQMS through proper scanning and blending operations.
- Operate forklift and maintain valid license.
- Keep equipment and area clean.
- Provides input for continuous improvement.
- Completes all necessary paperwork in a timely manner.
- Follow all company and safety policies.
- Perform other duties as directed by the IM Process Technician Supervisor, IM Shipping Manager and/or Plant Manager.
- Prior Injection Molding experience a plus
- Forklift experience necessary; certification preferred
- Must be able to perform basic math.
- Must be capable of communicating needs to IM Process Technician Supervisor, IM Shipping Manager and co-workers.
- Must be capable of performing multiple operations.
- Familiarity with computer systems is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to stand 3-4 hours at a time.
- Must be able to regularly lift and carry 55 pounds.
- Must be able to push, pull and bend.