Staffworks Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61205/logos/square.png http://www.staffworksgroup.com http://www.staffworksgroup.com USD 14 16 HOUR true
Canton, OH 44706 US
Posted: 03/22/2023 2023-03-22 2023-07-02 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Commercial/Light Industrial Job Number: PA318329310 Pay Rate: $14-16 / hour
$14-$16/hour depending on experience
First Shift – start times and end times can vary
Staffworks Group is seeking IM Material Handlers for a leader in the design, development and manufacture of automotive fluid management and systems components located in Canton.
This position maintains proper levels of material at the injection molding machines while ensuring inventory levels are maintained correctly.
- Maintain acceptable levels of raw material at presses.
- Mix material blends per the IQMS BOM.
- Ensure all containers are properly identified.
- Maintain material inventories in IQMS through proper scanning and blending operations.
- Operate forklift and maintain valid license.
- Keep equipment and area clean.
- Provides input for continuous improvement.
- Completes all necessary paperwork in a timely manner.
- Follow all company and safety policies.
- Perform other duties as directed by the IM Process Technician Supervisor, IM Shipping Manager and/or Plant Manager.
Skills and Requirements
- Prior Injection Molding experience a plus
- Forklift experience necessary; certification preferred
- Must be able to perform basic math.
- Must be capable of communicating needs to IM Process Technician Supervisor, IM Shipping Manager and co-workers.
- Must be capable of performing multiple operations.
- Familiarity with computer systems is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to stand 3-4 hours at a time.
- Must be able to regularly lift and carry 55 pounds.
- Must be able to push, pull and bend.
Apply here, email a copy of your resume for review, or call to schedule an orientation at the address and number below:
6111 Oak Tree Blvd, Suite 170
Cleveland, OH 44131