Green Bay, WI 54301 US
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family room rates
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Insurance after 30 days
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation, sick days, new child leave, and personal day
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Discounts at various retailers - Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace, and many more
Duties of the Maintenance Assistant include:
- General maintenance and repairs in guest rooms, meeting spaces, and front of the house areas.
- Includes light plumbing, light HVAC maintenance, light electrical, troubleshooting and repair, drywall repair, painting.
- Preventive Maintenance
- Respond to guest requests per the list of duties.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year maintenance experience required.
- Good mechanical abilities.
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Other duties as assigned.