Milwaukee, WI 53224 US
Milwaukee area company has a direct hire opening for Maintenance Tech. First shift, EOC with pay $30-$40/hr DOE
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, repair, rebuild, and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment used in production and related services.
- Diagnose machine malfunctions and operating difficulties.
- Make repairs or adjustments to keep equipment in production.
- Rebuild machines and overhaul troublesome components and attachments to involve dismantling, inspection, machining or replacement parts.
- Perform skilled operations such as filing and aligning bearings, spindles, and shafts, adjust feed and limit mechanisms, gibs, and ways.
- Perform various activities relative to the installation and relocation of existing machines and equipment to involve dismantling, erection, leveling, fitting and aligning operations.
- Perform maintenance on the building, facilities, and grounds.
- Assist to determine the nature and scope of forthcoming projects and the requirements for completion.
- Maintain required maintenance logs and files.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of high school education or equivalent.
- Requires a broad knowledge of mechanical repair as may be acquired in a three-year formalized program or five years’ experience in a related maintenance field.
- Require a knowledge of electrical repair as may be acquired in a one-year formalized program or 3 years’ experience in a related electrical field.