Staffworks Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61205/logos/square.png http://www.staffworksgroup.com http://www.staffworksgroup.com USD 15.00 HOUR true
Mentor, OH 44060 US
Posted: 03/09/2023 2023-03-09 2023-04-24 Employment Type: Contract Job Number: JV523543014 Pay Rate: 15.00
Staffworks Group is now hiring for Machine Operators for our customer located in Mentor, OH.
We are looking for the best and most talented Machine Operators to be the motion of our organization. We're looking for dedicated and hard-working professionals that can handle themselves with heavy equipment and are capable of managing light machine maintenance.
* $100 SIGN ON BONUS AFTER 40 HOURS WORKED*
- Machine Operators will be expected to load heavy drums of material onto a raised platform (2”). The distance required to move these drums is between 1-2 yards on the ground. There is no lifting required; drums are rolled into place.
- Machine Operators will also load machines with empty tubes/canisters to be filled with our product.
- Machine Operators will be expected to fill the tubes with the appropriate product at.
- Machine Operators will also manage the labeling/printing of product information on the tubes.
- Machine Operators will be expected to provide direction to packagers and also perform packaging duties per business need.
- Minor maintenance techniques will be taught to machine operators. Others with mechanical maintenance experience can be brought in at a higher rate of pay.
Things to know:
- This is a temp to hire position
- Voluntary overtime available, with a 35 dollar bonus if you work two hours OT each day
- Three unpaid days are given to you in your initial conversion period. These three days will not be held against you if you need to miss work
- Pay Raise once hired in
- $150 conversion bonus once hired in
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a fast-paced and highly active general labor/manufacturing environment (high-volume production environments preferred).
- High-level communication skills and ability to coordinate with a team.
- Proven capability in multi-tasking on the production floor.
- Experience managing multiple high-volume production orders on any given day.
- Some experience in machine maintenance and/or repair/troubleshooting (high-level machine maintenance experience a plus)
- Ability to operate independently and the expertise to be a critical thinker.
- Experience managing a team is a plus