Staffworks Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61205/logos/square.png http://www.staffworksgroup.com http://www.staffworksgroup.com USD 18 HOUR true
Green Bay, WI 54304 US
Posted: 05/12/2023 2023-05-12 2023-07-02 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Commercial/Light Industrial Job Number: CE618673512 Pay Rate: $18 / hour
VPS MACHINE OPERATOR
Full Time - Hourly
- 2nd shift is Monday – Friday, 2 pm – 10 pm.
- Machine Operator training (2-4 months) is performed on 1st shift – Monday-Friday, 6 am – 2 pm.
- Starting pay is $18 per hour with room for advancement.
- Shift premium is $1.65 per hour after initial training period and transfer to 2nd shift.
- This position is eligible after the temp period, for a $1 per hour incentive pay when meeting attendance, safety and quality benchmarks.
Basic Job Duties:
The Machine Operator is responsible for efficiently producing a quality product to the customer's specifications. The Machine Operator will also work on continuous improvements with regard to workmanship standards, standard operating procedures, and safety suggestions.
- Operate equipment to defined standards and product specification targets for one or more machine styles
- Perform minor machine adjustments
- Perform minor equipment repair
- Pack finished product
- Maintain established Quality standards
- Inspect and examine bags/pouches for defects and non-conformances
- Measure product to customer specifications
- Proper packing quantities are fulfilled
- Work with Quality team for non-conformances
- Troubleshoot a process or machine concern and communicate resolutions
- Accurately document and complete necessary forms
- Work with multiple teams/departments
- Maintain a clean work area
- Perform other miscellaneous job duties and related functions as needed
- Compliance with all company Quality Systems, Operational and Human Resource policies, procedures, and practices, including safety, food safety and housekeeping procedures
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Three (3) years of working experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
“Equal Opportunity Employer”