Line Assembly-1 shift
Spring Hill, FL 34610 US
Position: Assembly LIne
- Conform to all safety and quality requirements and procedures.
- Understand and practice correct procedures for handling nonconforming material.
- Follow the assembly schedule to insure that shipments are on time and complete.
- Assemble all beds to the correct bill of material (BOM) or route sheet, and Quality Inspection Plans.
- Make all necessary repairs to the product.
- Assist in keeping all documentation and tags organized.
- Keep work areas clean and organized by using good housekeeping practices.
- Understand and practice the policies and procedures for LP9000:2006 and Continuous Process Improvement (CPI).
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity related to product, process, and the quality system.
- Identify and/or record any problems relating to the product, process, and the quality system.
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- Control further processing, delivery, or installation of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job, including standing and repetitive motions for a 10-hour shift.
- Communicate effectively; specifically fluent verbal English.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job, including repetitive motions for a 10 hour shift
- Well organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
Dress Code: long shorts/pants, tee shirt (no sleeveless or tank tops), and steel toe shoes.
Lunch: 30-minute lunches. Candidate will need to bring lunches, snacks, a refillable water bottle (They have water coolers on site) and other drinks. The facility is not super close to eating establishments.
Smoking/Vaping is permitted in designated areas on campus.