Staffworks Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61205/logos/square.png http://www.staffworksgroup.com http://www.staffworksgroup.com USD 80000 YEAR true
Instrument & Controls System Designer
Tampa, FL 33607 US
Posted: 02/28/2023 2023-02-28 2023-04-24 Employment Type: Contract Job Number: FP56047823 Pay Rate: 80000
- The development, design and checking of control panels; control room layout, location plan drawings; junction box layout & Loading; wiring connection; loop and logic diagrams; material take-off; cable schedules; installation details and supports; maintaining instrument index; vendor document review.
- Utilize CAD to prepare layout and design drawings using practical design knowledge.
- Interpret and ensure conformance to applicable standards and codes, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Meet layout requirements and develop alternate design layouts of systems as required.
- Review and comment on supplier data as required.
- Perform checking of all instrument deliverables as appropriate to the discipline to ensure they clearly depict the design.
- Review constructability, operability and safety in design.
- Check compliance with I&C design guides, standards, specifications and procedures.
- Must be capable of taking a working "Lead Designer" position on smaller projects, with responsibility for all aspects of the detailed design on the project.
- Minimum 5-10 years industry experience in I&C design with experience in refining, pharmaceutical, petrochemical and specialty chemical projects
- Higher Education preferred
- Proficient in MicroStation and ACAD
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability and willingness to learn new software
- Working knowledge of INTERGRAPH Smart Plant Instrumentation INtools Package a Plus