Staffworks Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61205/logos/square.png http://www.staffworksgroup.com http://www.staffworksgroup.com USD 14 HOUR true
Full Time Material Handler
Toledo, OH 43612 US
Posted: 05/12/2023 2023-05-12 2023-07-02 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Commercial/Light Industrial Job Number: CG216727512 Pay Rate: $14 / hour
Staffworks Group is now hiring for Full Time Material Handler. This position for our client at is a major automotive supply chain facility in North Toledo. There is potential to be hired on directly with our client as well as the potential for pay increases, promotions, great benefits package. If chosen to be hired, you will be hired into the union. This is a great, entry-level career opportunity for those that want to work and advance within a company.
No experience is necessary.
Training is provided.
Did we mention that it was a Temp to Hire after 90 days INTO THE UNION!!
Payrate: $14 an hour pay rate will go up once hired in
1st Shift: 5:30 am-4:30 pm
2nd Shift: 5:00 pm-4:00 am
10HR SHIFTS Monday- Friday with some Saturdays and Sundays
Full-Time Material Handler Job Description:
- Putting automotive parts into the correct order, working alone and with teammates to ensure production goals are met
- Set up operate sequencing machine, and read instructions to determine the sequence, quantity, and types of components
- Press the button to activate the machine and observe panel board light indicators to verify sequencing procedures and detect machine stoppages.
- Places material in correct cell containers that coincide with the build sequence
- Perform various duties as assigned including but not limited to Sequencing, Sorting, and Stacking
- Identify, hold and segregate defective material
- Quality identifying gross defects
- Operate with a sense of urgency
- Assist in other duties as requested by a supervisor
- Must be able to lift to 50lbs constantly
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to follow directions
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to grip, grasp, or twist using your hands & wrists regularly
- Must be able to perform repetitive work
- Must be flexible with your schedule and job duties
- Email a copy of your resume for review or call to schedule an interview at the address and number below
Equal Opportunity Employer