Toledo, OH 43612 US
- Accurately scan, and pack material according to the work instructions.
Meet production requirements (60+ Vehicles per hour)
- Able to walk long periods of time, at a brisk pace.
- Must be able to lift to 40 lbs on a consistent basis for up to a 10-hour shift.
- Accurately select product to fill the customer orders, and package them properly.
- Push finished dollies of material to the correct staging location according to the floor plan.
- Identify, hold, and segregate defective material.
- Complete paperwork per work instructions, when required.
- Perform general clean-up.
- Inspect dollies prior to use for any non-conformance, and notify the appropriate personnel if non-conformances are found.
- Participate, support, and comply with all health, safety, ISO and 6S initiatives and requirements
- Assist in any other duties to support the operation, as requested by the supervisor or team leader. Train others when required.
- Ability to Read/Write English
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40lbs.
- Ability to perform basic math skills.
- Able to stand/Walk for long periods of time.
- Able to meet production efficiency requirements (60+ vehicles per hour)