Staffworks Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61205/logos/square.png http://www.staffworksgroup.com http://www.staffworksgroup.com USD 18.00 HOUR true
Die Maker - Part time - 9a-2p
HOLLAND, OH 43528 US
Posted: 02/16/2023 2023-02-16 2023-04-24 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Commercial/Light Industrial Job Number: CD420268215 Pay Rate: 18.00
Staffworks Group is hiring for Die Maker in Holland, OH. As a die maker, you will perform all duties in the Die Making process to produce a completed cutting die as required on the work order.
Weekly Pay, PTO, Health Benefits
Shift: 1st Shift 9 am - 2 pm
Monday - Friday
Primary Job Functions:
- Install rubber on rotary and flat cutting dies according to work order instructions.
- Select the appropriate glue to adhere the rubber to the die board.
- Select the appropriate rubber type, height and placement based on the work order.
- Strips and re-rubbers dies sent back for repairs or revisions.
- Run proofs of both rotary and flat cutting dies with appropriate material after die is rubbered.
- Monitors the stock of rubber and notifies the Cutting Die Manager when stock is low.
- Wrap and package cutting dies to be shipped.
Other Job Functions:
- Performs all job duties safely and in accordance with the company quality guidelines.
- Performs general housekeeping to keep area clean.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Understands what is required for rule installation and cutting die construction.
- Understands the difference between the “inside” and “outside” view on drawings.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to use hand, power and pneumatic tools effectively and safely.
- Able to read and understand job order instructions.
- Able to perform mathematical calculations including fractions and geometry accurately.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to lift awkward shaped and large packages.
Equal Opportunity Employer