Staffworks Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61205/logos/square.png http://www.staffworksgroup.com http://www.staffworksgroup.com USD 17.00 HOUR true
Mentor, OH 44060 US
Posted: 03/15/2023 2023-03-15 2023-04-24 Employment Type: Contract Job Number: DM7431692313 Pay Rate: 17.00
Staffworks Group is now hiring for a Chemical Batch Mixer for our customer located in Mentor, OH. You do not need to have experience as a Chemical Batch Mixer, you just need to have some production or manufacturing experience, be able to learn the position, and work in a fast-paced environment. In this position you will be following a specific recipe to create our client’s product. After the batch is complete, it is set in 55-gallon drums and sent to production for packaging.
7am-5pm Monday-Thursday, OT available on Fridays
- Mixers will be expected to prepare, load, and unload multiple batches of product per day.
- During batch prep, mixers will carry 50lb bags of material up to the mixing drum.
- While batches of product are being created, mixers will be responsible for unloading batches of prepared product into drums
- Mixers will also clean drums and mixing equipment between batches.
- Respirators are available for mixing staff.
- Physical activity is a large part of this position, however there is some downtime between batches.
Things to know:
- Our client is flexible on pay for those who have the experience
- This is a temp to hire position
- Four 10-hour shift work week, voluntary overtime available on Fridays
- Pay Raise once hired in
- $150 conversion bonus once hired in
- Some experience in a fast-paced and highly active general labor/manufacturing environment
- High-level communication skills and ability to coordinate with a team.
- Proven capability in multi-tasking on the production floor.
- Experience managing multiple high-volume production orders on any given day.
- Ability to operate independently and the expertise to be a critical thinker.
- Some experience in mixing product is a plus
- Steel Toe Shoes required
Apply here, email a copy of your resume for review, or call to schedule an orientation at the address and number below:
37812 Vine Street, Willoughby, OH 44094
*Equal Opportunity Employer*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
Work Location: One location