Staffworks Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61205/logos/square.png http://www.staffworksgroup.com http://www.staffworksgroup.com USD 62000 YEAR true
CNC Machinist Programmer
Green Bay, WI 54304 US
Posted: 02/23/2023 2023-02-23 2023-04-24 Employment Type: Permanent Industry: Commercial/Light Industrial Job Number: CE348227223 Pay Rate: 62000
2nd shift openings
$27+ based on experience
Custom machine builder working in diverse markets has a need for experienced CNC Machinists with the ability to program at the machine using Conversational or Mastercam.
Skills/Abilities/Experience needed to be successful:
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and Vernier calipers.
- Measure, examine, and test completed part(s) in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments such as micrometers.
- Program CNC machine tools using G-code and/or MasterCam (For CNC position only)
- Ability to accurately use all measuring instruments and tools
- Strong math and analytical skills: measuring, making calculations, and applying general geometric concepts.
- Comprehension of technical documents, drawings and blueprints to perform all necessary machining operations.
- Knowledge of the properties of metal and other material
- High school diploma or equivalent; 5 years of “job shop” (low volume) machining experience
- Position/fasten workpieces (setup)
- Overhead crane and forklift operation is required.
- Machine maintenance
- Physical capabilities
- Hand-eye coordination and flexibility required to perform their jobs.
- Physical stamina to stand and strength to lift heavy items such as work piece and tooling (20 pounds).
- Once an issue has been identified, person must possess the necessary problem-solving skills needed to understand and act on the next steps requires to address and resolve the issue.
- Ability to effectively interact directly with customers.
- Dedicated to fully participating in driving the culture into their respective area of the organization. This is a collaborative work environment!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment.
- Reviewing drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output and planning the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job in the allotted time. Formulate a plan to complete a quality part in the allotted time.
- Using blueprints to:
- Select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used in preparation of machinery work.
- Set up, adjust, and operate machine tool to make complete part.
- Performing diagnostic work to identify machine malfunctions and determine need for adjustment or repairs.
- Checking workpieces to ensure that they are properly lubricated and cooled.
- Operating equipment with proper attention quality, efficiency and productivity.
- Aligning components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
- Identifying and follow safe working practices.
- Performing safe rigging operations (chains and slings)
- Knowledge of safety standards and fully accountable for the proper use of protective equipment and clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Capacity to shift work schedule/put in additional hours as required to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Monitoring output to ensure consistency with specifications and follow policy on how to handle non-conforming part(s)
- Consultation with engineers, project leaders, team leaders, and other manufacturing personnel in order to exchange technical information.