Staffworks Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61205/logos/square.png http://www.staffworksgroup.com http://www.staffworksgroup.com USD 15.00 HOUR true
Bindery Assistant 3RD SHIFT
Green Bay, WI 54307 US
Posted: 03/17/2023 2023-03-17 2023-04-24 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Commercial/Light Industrial Job Number: CE328930317 Pay Rate: 15.00
Staffworks Group is hiring Bindery Assistants for one of the fastest growing printing companies in the Midwest. Primary purpose of this role is to assist with operating bindery equipment to process finished printed products. You will operate or assist on the following equipment: Stitcher, Coiling, Mailing, Shrink Wrap, Punch.
This is a Green Bay company centrally located. Get hired today for this awesome opportunity! Friendly staff, full training, great benefits!
Shifts: 3rd shift, Monday - Friday, 10 PM -- 6 AM
Pay Rate: $13 - 16/hr. based on experience
Bindery Assistant Job Description:
- Assist on mail machines and performs any combination of the following duties, band, bag, tray per instructions.
- Punch holes in sheets using punch press.
- Load product into various machines for stitching, punching, mailing and shrink wrap.
- Remove, stack and pack printed material in various stages of completion as they accumulate machine delivery table.
- Examine stitched or bound material to assure that pages or signatures are bound in numerical order according to job ticket.
- Examine products for defects per checklist.
- Coil and box per ticket specification.
- Assist operator in running equipment at optimal level at all times to meet daily production goals
- Maintains work area and tools
- Adheres to work quality standards and safety standards
Bindery Assistant Requirements:
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Pass math and ruler test
- Pass problem-solving test
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Interpret ad follow directions with precision
- Computer skills for job detail input and machine operation
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Prior bindery experience preferred, but not required
- Mechanical aptitude
- Detail oriented
- Constantly lift to 10 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Frequently move pallets of material with pallet mover
“Equal Opportunity Employer”