2nd Shift Machine Operator/Assembler
Solon, OH 44139 US
2nd Shift: 3pm-11pm, $15 per hour
Staffworks Group is hiring Machine Operator/Assemblers for our client in Solon, OH. This position is in a manufacturing environment with the potential to be hired directly. Our client is a leading innovator in chemical technology for automotive maintenance and repair.
- Operates assigned line equipment in an efficient manner while maintaining production and quality standards
- Performs statistical process control and/or other processes monitoring activity as required
- Promotes and follows all quality guidelines and procedures
- Performs minor set-ups, cleaning and general operation of various filling and packaging machines
- Keeps accurate track of production. Must be able to use a computer to log daily production and to label finished goods
- Promotes and follows all safety guidelines and procedures
- Recommends safety improvements as needed
- Ensures all housekeeping and operator maintenance equipment standards are met
- Assists in training of temporary workers to pick/place/pack/palletize
- Organizes and performs job in accordance with bill of material and routing instructions
- Provides support and assistance to other line teams as needed
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment; preferably automotive or bottling and packaging
- Must be computer literate
If you are a motivated individual with a strong work ethic, we encourage you to apply for this position. Staffworks group is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive pay rates and opportunities for growth within the company. Join our team of skilled assemblers today!
Email a copy of your resume for review or call to schedule an interview at the address and number below.
6111 Oak Tree Blvd. Suite 170
Independence, OH 44131