Staffworks Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61205/logos/square.png http://www.staffworksgroup.com http://www.staffworksgroup.com USD 15.50 HOUR true
2nd Shift Forklift Operator
Toledo, OH 43612 US
Posted: 02/24/2023 2023-02-24 2023-04-24 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Commercial/Light Industrial Job Number: CG488078224 Pay Rate: 15.50
Staffworks Group is looking for 2nd Shift Forklift Operators in Toledo, OH to move packages and material around our client facilities. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces, and other facilities. You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that materials and products will always be in the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
Temp to hire after 90 Days!
Pay Rate: $15.50 for 2nd Shift
2nd Shift: 5:00 pm-4:00 am
10HR SHIFTS Monday- Friday with some Saturdays and Sundays
Summary of Position:
Responsible for the movement of sequenced material, Raw Materials, dollies, and otherwise needed equipment throughout the facility using a PIT. Performing other general warehouse functions may be required to support operational requirements.
- Accurately remove and stock products, customers’ products, and various supplies according to the inventory plan.
- Accurately select products to fill customer orders, and package them properly
- Load and unload trucks and verify that correct items are loaded and unloaded.
- Identify, hold, and segregate defective material.
- Complete paperwork per work instructions, when required.
- Perform general clean-up.
- Inspect PIT unit at the beginning of every shift, reporting any issues to the immediate supervisor or otherwise designated.
- Participate, support, and comply with all health, safety, ISO, and 6S initiatives and requirements.
- Assist in other duties supporting the operation, as the supervisor or team leader requested.
- Proven experience as a forklift operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Valid certification to operate forklifts
Equal Opportunity Employer