Staffworks Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61205/logos/square.png http://www.staffworksgroup.com http://www.staffworksgroup.com USD 18 HOUR true
1st Shift Material Cutter
HOLLAND, OH 43528 US
Posted: 04/26/2023 2023-04-26 2023-07-02 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Commercial/Light Industrial Job Number: CD789998426 Pay Rate: $18 / hour
Staffworks Group is assisting our customer in Holland Ohio, with hiring a Material Cutter. Our client is looking for someone who is wanting to advance within their company. This is a temp-to-hire position. As a material cutter, you will be operating a flat and rotary steel rule while cutting dies for different orders. Material cutters will learn to expand their knowledge with different cutting techniques and technologies.
This is a great opportunity to learn a new trade and join a growing company.
No experience is necessary. Training will be provided.
*WEEKLY PAY, PTO, HEALTH BENEFITS, BONUSES*
Pay Rate: $18.00
Shifts: 1st 9 am-5 pm
Primary Job Functions:
- Prep rotary cutting dies by installing washers and labels. Knock out hand holes in the die board.
- Prep flat cutting dies by installing labels.
- Run Gerber saw table to produce flat die boards.
- Run Rubber Cutter to cut rubber according to the work schedule allowing sufficient time for assembly after and shipment to other plants.
Other Job Functions:
- Maintain Rubber Cutter and Gerber table as required.
- Performs all job duties safely and in accordance with company quality guidelines.
- Performs general housekeeping to keep area clean.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Understands the difference between the “inside” and “outside” view on drawings.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to use hand, power and pneumatic tools effectively and safely.
- Able to read and understand job order instructions.
- Able to perform mathematical calculations including fractions and geometry accurately.
- Able to interact with all levels of employees and customers professionally.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to lift awkward shaped and large packages.
- Able to stand for 8-10 hours a day.
Equal Opportunity Employer