1st Shift Forklift
Toledo, OH 43612 US
- Accurately remove and stock products, customers’ products, and various supplies according to the inventory plan.
- Accurately select products to fill customer orders, and package them properly
- Load and unload trucks and verify that correct items are loaded and unloaded.
- Identify, hold, and segregate defective material.
- Complete paperwork per work instructions, when required.
- Perform general clean-up.
- Inspect PIT unit at the beginning of every shift, reporting any issues to the immediate supervisor or otherwise designated.
- Participate, support, and comply with all health, safety, ISO, and 6S initiatives and requirements.
- Assist in other duties supporting the operation, as requested by the supervisor or team leader.
- Proven experience as a forklift operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Valid certification to operate forklifts